Rounding Off a Great Year…
The end of 2018 is in clear sight and we say goodbye to a successful and eventful 2018. Thank you to all our clients who have made this year an enjoyable one. We have enjoyed remarkable interaction with you and look forward to an exciting 2019!
Although the year is ending, we have several new beginnings we’d like to share with you. We welcome a host of new staff with impeccable qualifications and experience that will allow us to continue to deliver service that exceeds your expectations in 2019. We welcome the following colleagues:
Dave Forster – Technical Lead with over 15 years’ experience. Dave will be responsible for technical processes and standards, solutions architecture, professional development and technical leadership of the team.
Earl Packard – Response Team Leader skilled in IT Support and a variety of technologies with 10 years’ experience. Earl has been firing up the team and tasked to reduce response time and cutting outstanding job numbers.
Ryan Mills – Skilled in a variety of IT disciplines, Ryan has over 5 years’ work experience including desktop support to the Network Operations Centre of one of Australia’s largest ISPs. We look forward to his contribution to the TechBrain team.
Ben Fairless – Equipped with 6 years’ experience in ICT support to businesses, multinationals and government agencies, Ben has supported some of Australia’s largest online gambling agencies. His insightful and thoughtful dimensions are most welcomed.
Haley Newton – As new Administrative Assistant to the Business Services team, she joins Meera in managing accounts, credit management and support to the overall team. Her passion and enthusiasm is wonderful to see.
With the tremendous growth we’ve been experiencing, we have several improvements lined up for 2019. These include:
- Doubling efforts to improve overall quality and service
- Clearer agreement format enabling a better understanding of the value of the agreement and its terms and conditions
- Alex Stewart has taken up the Service Delivery Manager position to provide innovative service and ensure continuous improvement
- New Annual Renewals process which enables customers to receive one quotation covering the entire year’s software licencing renewals
- Brad de Lacy was promoted to bolster Account Management
- Increasing customer contact over the next few months to ensure successful service delivery and update clients on changes in technology
We understand this is a busy time and connectivity is of utmost importance. Therefore, TechBrain will be open for business over the Christmas break except for the public holidays 25-26 December 2018, and 1 January 2019. Support hours remain unchanged including extended on-call hours for those customers who utilise this service. For IT related services, contact TechBrain today.
We wish you a wonderful and safe festive holiday.
Till next year…
The TechBrain Team