How are TechBrain’s service delivery areas divided?
- Single point of contact for reactive support
- Phone, email, support portal, monitoring alarms
- Set and manage client expectations
- Escalate reactive issues within the engineering team and, where necessary, to on-site support
For issues that can’t be resolved remotely. Moves, adds and changes to the infrastructure are not included. Support relates to the environment as it is today.
- Patch management
- Monitoring and remote support
- Automated maintenance
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Microsoft Software Updates
- Desktop optimisation
- Support provided to desktops, laptops, servers, smart phones and tablets
- Licensing costs for backup software, anti-spam and anti-virus are included
- True proactive service that works to eliminate reactive issues and identifies technical risk
- Implement standardisation and TechBrain best practice by scheduling 1 site visit per month (smaller clients may be less frequent)
- Have defined our best practices for technology (for example, IT security, application and device synchronisation, backup, disaster recovery etc)
- Evaluate our clients IT environment against those best practices
- Review on a regular basis to report on progress
- Highlight any technical risks
- This service is defined as more of a business relationship than an IT support function
- Technology planning and IT consulting including strategic, leadership and management functions
- Technology budgeting including lifecycle management, advice on software as a service and hardware as a service
- Works closely with our Network Administration function and is charged with identifying business risk.
This process, along with Network Administration, differentiates us. We meet our clients need for business consulting on how they are leveraging technology and using it to minimise risk whilst maximising productivity and efficiency
- We use a Technology Summary to present the value proposition
- We provide as much consulting as is necessary to ensure that our clients understand the risks we identify and have a plan to achieve the best practice solutions we know will optimise their performance.
Our aim through all our managed IT services is to remove the stress and frustration out of IT, by providing unlimited, fixed price managed IT services with guaranteed response times. So for a fixed price, you can use our services for as much as you need and you can be sure of our quick response times.
More importantly as your IT partner, we will become an extension of your team. We specialise in explaining the business impact of your technology decisions so that you and your employees can make informed, knowledge led decisions, backed up by our years of expertise
Over time, through TechBrain’s integrated proactive Managed IT Services Program, Cloud Computing Solutions and Professional IT Project Delivery, our customers benefit from a partner in IT that helps them achieve:
- Increased productivity
- A more competitive position
- Better morale
- Lower overall technology costs
- Increased functionality
- Better profit margins
- Reduced risk
- Better work-life balance
- Enhanced security
- Peace of mind