SMEs were the target in more than 43 per cent of last years’ 48,000 cyber attacks
Cyber crime costs Australia around $1 billion per year and 59 per cent of organisations have their business interrupted by cyber crime every month. Can your business afford to be attacked?
Be proactive: review the IT Security of your business today!
TechBrain offers a comprehensive IT Security Review on your business aimed at minimising the risk and impact of a cyber attack. A comprehensive IT Security Review is an absolute necessity for any business but especially for those who deal with sensitive information.
The TechBrain IT Security Review covers the following important areas:
- Perimeter Security – firewalling, monitoring, maintenance, email protection, internet outbound access and remote access
- Internal Network
- Endpoint Security
- Domain Policies – account policies, group policies for UAC and ransonware GPOs, domain admin restrictions, machine permissions, file system permission and patch management
- Security Policies and Access Control
- Application Security (On premises and Cloud) – client databases
- Education – Australian Privacy Act
Reduce your risk of being unable to operate due to a cyber attack by getting your businesses IT security reviewed.
Year End Offer of $3,750 ex GST valid for work completed in December 2018 and January 2019.