In this article
The goal of any company is to save on cost, provide excellence in service and still remain on par with growth in the industry. Today, cloud communications, particularly Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is moving at such a rapid pace, most companies either struggle to keep up, or, a lack of understanding causes uncertainty to move ahead and adapt to new technology.
Cloud telephony is one such growth change most companies in 2019 should be comfortable with adopting. Also referred to as hosted telephony, it is simply changing your business telecommunications equipment from the traditional private branch exchange (PBX) to a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service.
Partnering with an expert in cloud telephony can be beneficial to your business. Take your business into the digital age. The advantages of VoIP include:
- Reduced cost when moving to a cloud-based offering in contrast to an internal software-based platform
- Reduced internal business communication costs, eg. free calls internally
- Increased staff efficiency when working internally and remotely
- Increased employee productivity with more sophisticated call features
- More features to work from increasing business flexibility and service offering
- Option to adopt new generation communication tools like a phone app on smartphones, tablets or laptops
- Easy video conference calls from anywhere in the world
- Ability to switch between providers to ensure reduced call rate for various types of calls
- Enhanced customer service
- Keeping ahead of the technology curve