Data loss can lead to catastrophic consequences. Regardless of what industry you’re in, all the information you have stored in your system is incredibly valuable. An unexpected natural disaster or accident at the workplace may result in massive data loss that could force you to close down your business for good. The only way to avoid such a problem is to put a data recovery plan in place. And that’s something that our engineers in Perth can help you with!
The main causes of data loss
Even the most cautious business owners can experience data loss, since there are a number of things that can cause it. Here are some of the main causes of data loss:
- Human error: Accidental deletion of data from the hard drive is often a cause of data loss. The problem with accidental deletion is that it may go unnoticed for a while. You may not even realise that important files were deleted until the moment you need them. Nevertheless, we can help you gain access to your deleted files once again. We’re also able to train your employees in backup procedures and data backup protocols to prevent data loss.
- Natural disasters: Floods, fires, earthquakes, and other natural disasters may cause data loss within your organisation. Natural disasters can cause physical damage to your drives and systems. Since you can’t predict when a disaster may occur, it’s best to invest in data backup services and have a disaster recovery plan in place.
- Software corruption: You rely on software to generate the data that gets stored on your computer systems. If the software, operating system, hard disk or storage device you use becomes corrupt, you likely won’t be able to access your data.
- Computer viruses: Small and medium-sized businesses are often targeted in cyber attacks. Some hackers exclusively target small businesses because they often don’t have enough protection. Computer viruses or ransomware may cause you to lose your employee data or financial information.
- Hardware destruction: A simple mistake like spilling coffee on your computer can result in a loss of data. If the coffee reaches your hard drive, it can make it inaccessible.
The negative effects of data loss
A lot of small business owners think that data loss won’t happen to them. However, a lack of preparedness for such an event could result in huge damages. Here are some of the ways data loss can impact your business:
- Productivity will decline instantly because your employees won’t have access to the data they need.
- If customer data is compromised, customer loyalty could be tarnished as they may no longer trust your organisation.
- Failure in systems or loss of files may take hours or even days to recover, leading to staff downtime and lost sales. For organisations that run mission-critical applications, even a little downtime can lead to an immediate financial loss.
- News about a data loss incident can travel fast, leading to reputation damage.
- If your company has issues serving customers, it can potentially hit headlines or result in denouncement on social media by customers and clients.
We at TechBrain understand the horrifying potential consequences of data loss. That’s why we offer our comprehensive data recovery service in Perth. Using our services is a simple way to ensure your data remains safe no matter what.
Benefits of our data recovery solutions
We provide data recovery in Australia to a number of different small and medium-sized businesses. Aside from just helping you retrieve your data, there are a number of other benefits you can enjoy by using our services:
- Increased security: We will take the necessary steps to ensure your data is safe at all times. We can perform data relocation offsite so that your sensitive information never gets lost. There is also the option of storing your valuable data on the cloud. There are a few different ways we can provide data loss prevention to your organisation.
- Lower costs: TechBrain’s engineers in Perth will get to the root of the problem quickly and offer quick assistance to resolve the issue. Don’t think you have to buy new equipment if your computers or laptops aren’t working. Let us come in and fix the problem instead and you’ll be able to use your devices in no time.
- Data retrieved in original form: If you know exactly what’s missing from your store, you may be tempted to work on recreating the files yourself. However, know that doing this won’t bring back the files in its original forms. There is no reason to spend hours recreating data when our IT experts can get it back quickly.
Even if your data is currently not compromised, you can still reap the benefits of our services. TechBrain’s technicians and engineers can help you develop a plan to avoid potential data loss in the future.
Why choose TechBrain for data recovery?
We are among the top data recovery services in Australia, with a focus on small and medium-sized organisations. With nearly two decades of experience, we have always kept up with the times and evolved along with technology. Today, we offer a number of services to improve the IT security of your business. We provide data relocation to offsite servers and clouds and we examine our clients’ IT infrastructure to develop plans for data loss prevention. Ultimately, having data recovery systems in place means that data can remain at the forefront of your business, through proven and effective best practice solutions for data recovery. In other words, data recovery services in Perth help minimise threats of vulnerability and long-term harm to your business. TechBrain will also proactively work with you on strategies and solutions that can prevent situations where data only resides on hard drive, thereby reducing the need to ever require data recovery.
The easiest way to recover your valuable data is to simply contact us and let our IT experts fix everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have valuable data that needs to be recovered? TechBrain can help retrieve it! Contact us today to find out more about our data recovery services.