Share Values that get you excited to jump out of bed in the morning:
- Be passionate and determined
- Pursue growth and learning
- Embrace innovation and change
- Pursue remarkable outcomes and WOW the customer
Work towards a purpose that challenges you to bring your A-Game, every day (to remove frustration for customers and help them outperform through intelligent solutions and exceptional service)
We’re growing strongly and we are seeking a passionate and experienced Technical Lead or Senior Systems Engineer (L3/4) who is looking to take their career in the direction of a Technical Lead. This exciting opportunity provides a technical champion to get involved in system architecture, project scoping, design and implementation within a team of like-minded people. As a senior member of the team you will have the opportunity to contribute to the direction and quality standards of the business as it continues to grow.
And we want you to join us!
With leading employee satisfaction and customer experiences we are proud of our team and proud of our business. Just read our Google Reviews to see what our customers say:
- TechBrain and its employees are simply amazing. They always go above and beyond to help 6/5 stars for sure! 🙂
- We always receive excellent service from the team, especially when working away at our remote sites. First class.
- Fantastic staff and impeccable service. Fast, knowledgeable with great communication on any issues.
More details on how TechBrain can supercharge your IT career can be found here:
or read on to learn more and APPLY to join one of Australia’s fastest growing tech companies
TechBrain was founded in 2002 and has been growing ever since. We have a loyal, active and growing client base of businesses, government and not-for-profit organisations from over 30 industries including health, professional services, mining, engineering, insurance and finance and a great team of passionate and determined IT experts who love what they do. Check out our great office location in West Perth, Western Australia near to public transport, shops, cafes, restaurants and Perth Arena.
Working with the Service Delivery Manager and reporting to the General Manager you will be based at our West Perth office working with our predominantly CBD based clients in the mid-market space (20-200 seats). This is the right role for a passionate individual that wishes to specialise in a career that delivers solutions to this market.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Establishing and delivering documented standards;
- The professional development of the technical team including mentoring and training;
- Developing system architecture solutions, project scoping, design and implementation;
- Written responses to RFT and RFQs
- Acting as the escalation point for the technical team;
- Acting as the Technical Expert for our clients by providing direct support either over the phone or face-to-face in the field to our clients to assist in desktop, software, server, network and other related infrastructure issues, installation, configuration, operations, maintenance and security; and
- Identifying improvement opportunities to our clients to ensure that they have peace of mind that their IT systems are reliable, up-to-date and secure.
The successful candidates will have:
- A funky pair of socks (but if you don’t, we will give you some when you start and, on your birthday).
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications and MCSE or multiple MCP certifications
- Experience in:
- Project proposals
- System and solution design
- The Connectwise suite of products
- A MSP or external provider role and/or experience in providing detailed account of time for billing purposes
- A wide range of technologies from hardware (SAN and blade), virtualization (Hyper-V and VMWare), operating systems, servers (Exchange, SQL, IIS), security, communications (UTM, routing, switching), Backup and DR (Veeam and Storagecraft) and cloud (IAAS, SAAS)
- A valid Manual Driver’s License.
- Highly skilled client support and relationship management skills.
- The ability to assist non-technical people understand technical aspects.
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills.
- High level written, verbal and documentation skills.
The ideal person for this role would be someone who:
- Enjoys the delivery of standards and process
- Is at home in a fast-paced environment.
- Has a good appreciation of the commercials of a managed service provider.
- Is a confident verbal communicator, who is always eager to help people and exceeding their expectations.
- Has a thirst for knowledge and loves learning new IT systems and software.
- Is an excellent project manager, organiser and scheduler of their own work.
- An excellent team player with a great sense of humour.
- Wants to develop strong relationships with our clients and team members, because working with people is fun.
- Loves a varied work load and who is adaptable to changing work demands.
- Is always thinking up potential improvement opportunities and innovations, because there is always a better way of doing things.
- Committed to ongoing professional development.
How to Apply:
If after reviewing this advertisement you find that this role is a good match for your interests and passions, please send us an application containing a cover letter and resume.
What Happens after I Apply?
- Phone chats will be conducted by the HR Manager or General Manager
- Online Technical Testing may be conducted
- Face-to-face interviews will be held in our offices in West Perth with the General Manager and Managing Director.
- All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a pre-employment medical and a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Please do not apply unless you are committed to the entire process. This process is essential to ensure that we get the best match for both our team and the successful individual.