Share Values that get you excited to jump out of bed in the morning:
- Be passionate and determined
- Pursue growth and learning
- Embrace innovation and change
- Pursue remarkable outcomes and WOW the customer
Work towards a purpose that challenges you to bring your A-Game, every day (to remove frustration for customers and help them outperform through intelligent solutions and exceptional service)
We are seeking an additional passionate and experienced Accounts Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business that is growing strongly and poised to become the Managed Service Provider of choice for clients and employees alike. As a member of the Business Services team you will have the opportunity to contribute directly to the success of the company by not only providing an excellent service to current and prospective clients, but by building outstanding client relationships to ensure that they feel like valued members of the TechBrain family.
And we want you to join us!
With leading employee satisfaction and customer experiences we are proud of our team and proud of our business. Just read our Google Reviews to see what our customers say:
- TechBrain and its employees are simply amazing. They always go above and beyond to help 6/5 stars for sure! 🙂
- We always receive excellent service from the team, especially when working away at our remote sites. First class.
- Fantastic staff and impeccable service. Fast, knowledgeable with great communication on any issues.
More details on how TechBrain can supercharge your IT career can be found here: https://www.techbrain.com.au/join-our-team or read on to learn more and APPLY to join one of Australia’s fastest growing tech companies
TechBrain was founded in 2002 and has been growing ever since. We have a loyal, active and growing client base of businesses, government and not-for-profit organisations from over 30 industries including health, professional services, mining, engineering, insurance and finance and a great team of passionate and determined IT experts who love what they do. Check out our great office location in West Perth, Western Australia near to public transport, shops, cafes, restaurants and Perth Arena.
The Role Working with the Service Delivery Manager and reporting to the General Manager you will be based at our West Perth office working with our predominantly CBD based clients in the mid-market space (20-200 seats). This is the right role for a passionate individual that wishes to specialise in a career that delivers solutions to this market.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to
- Developing strong relationship with our clients ensuring that their service needs are on the forefront.
- Establishing and developing successful professional working relationships with new and existing clients, suppliers and distributors, the Technical Team and other Business Services Team Members.
- Managing the client lifecycle: Reach, acquisition, conversion & onboarding, retention and loyalty.
- Managing the client’s hardware/equipment lifecycle, hosting/licensing/software renewals, warranty & support agreements.
- Producing accurate, detailed, fit for purpose, value adding proposals and non-complex quotes and working with the Technical Team on complex proposals and quotes.
- Acting as the Technical Expert for our clients by providing direct support either over the phone or face-to-face in the field to our clients to assist in desktop, software, server, network and other related infrastructure issues, installation, configuration, operations, maintenance and security; and
- Managing and maintaining an up-to-date Product and Service Catalogue, Sales and Accounts Systems (Connectwise Manage and Connectwise Sell and Xero) and documentation.
The successful candidates will have:
- A funky pair of socks (but if you don’t, we will give you some when you start and, on your birthday).
- Relevant qualifications in Business and/or IT and/or previous experience in a similar position within an MSP environment.
- The skills required to be an outstanding client relationship builder.
- An understanding that via excellent service comes excellent sales.
- Some knowledge of technical solutions design including servers, networking and backup strategies, and a thorough understanding of PC, server and communications hardware technology so that they can work with the Solutions Architects to develop solutions.
- Experience in Managed Services proposals, quotes and licencing Too be deleted >>>System and solution design
- A pre-sales level of Technology knowledge in a wide range of technologies from hardware, software, cloud to communications.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
The ideal person for this role would be someone who:
- Enjoys being a relationship builder and who wants to develop strong relationships with our clients and team members, because working with people is fun.
- Is a confident verbal communicator, who is always eager to help people and exceeding their expectations
- Gains satisfaction from task completion and supporting clients.
- Is an excellent ambassador for the Company.
- Takes ownership of the Client Lifecycle ensuring that all stages are completed to a high standard and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Is at home in a fast-paced environment.
- Has a thirst for knowledge and loves learning about Technology.
- Is an excellent project manager, organiser and scheduler of their own work.
- An excellent team player with a great sense of humour.
- Loves a varied work load and who is adaptable to changing work demands.
- Is always thinking up potential improvement opportunities and innovations, because there is always a better way of doing things.
- Committed to ongoing professional development.
How to Apply:
If after reviewing this advertisement you find that this role is a good match for your interests and passions, please send us an application containing a cover letter and resume.
What Happens after I Apply?
- Phone chats will be conducted by our HR Advisor.
- Face-to-face interviews will be held in our offices in West Perth with our General Manager and/or HR Manager.
- All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a pre-employment medical and a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Please do not apply unless you are committed to the entire process. This process is essential to ensure that we get the best match for both our team and the successful individual.
*To be successful, the candidate will be required to provide evidence of claimed qualifications or experience and currently be able to work in Australia.*